Healthcare for all.
- National Health Service (Public health, NHS staff, NHS funding)
- Towards a National Care Service
- Mental Health
Innovation in Heath Care : Services, Quality, Outcomes
Labour will repeal the Tories’ Health and Social Care Act to put the right values back at the heart of the health service: co-operation and collaboration, not competition and privatisation.
- Planned hospital care
- Rehabilitation care
- Urgent & emergency care (incl. out-of hours)
- Community health care
- Mental health & learning disability services.
- Preventing people from dying prematurely
- Enhancing the quality of life for people with long-term conditions
- Helping people to recover from episodes of ill health or following injury
- Ensuring that people have a positive experience of care (lower waiting times, shorter travel times)
- Shorter waiting times
- Integrated health & care services into a seamless system of whole-person care (physical, mental and social).
- Reducing premature deaths of most common causes of mortality (heart disease, stroke, lung disease, liver disease, cancer)